Zombie games have always been a staple in video games. And because of its popularity, thousands of zombie games have been created with different kinds of genres. There are zombie shooting games, zombie racing games, and so much more. It has become a staple in the gaming community. One of the best zombie games now is Zombie Roadkill 3D, which combines both shooting and racing elements. All you need to do is make sure that you slay all of the zombies or risk getting your brains eaten by them!
Once you are ready to play Zombie Roadkill 3D, you should know that some ups and downs make the game more challenging than other zombie games. But don’t worry. Here are some guides, tips, and tricks that will help you overcome the tricky parts of the game. Read more to find out what these are!
Everything You Need to Remember in Zombie Roadkill 3D
Zombie Roadkill 3D is one of those zombie games that will leave you wanting more of the excitement and action. But to become a master zombie killer, it will take a lot of practice. Luckily for you, we have the perfect guide that will help you know more about the game.
- Upgrading: When it comes to machine guns and heavy weapons, you need to upgrade them as fast as possible because there are times when zombies become hard to kill. Also, these weapons are cheap. You need to upgrade mostly its durability for vehicles since you don’t want the zombies to destroy your vehicle while you’re running away. It is also considered your life bar or defense from the zombie attacks because it protects you while slaying them. If zombies can easily crash your vehicle or if it can’t hold them back any longer, then it’s already time to upgrade.
- Stages: Even if you earn only 1 or 2 stars on each level, it doesn’t matter. All you need to do is go through all the levels to unlock better stages where you can farm more money to buy and upgrade your items. And if you ever need more stars to unlock a stage, you can always replay the levels where stars are lacking.
- Getting Cash: If you ever have a hard time unlocking a particular level, you should go back and start farming cash by going through the past levels. You can do this by replaying the last racing stage where farming cash is easier and faster. Also, ignore the missions if your main goal is to farm cash by slaying zombies. Crates are also useful and have cash when you pick them up. Lastly, don’t forget to use the Roulette because you get one free spin in every stage where you get three stars. To win the Roulette, set the item you want at the top, then swipe the Roulette from the topmost part down to the bottom-most area because it increases your chances of winning that item.
Resetting the Game: If you ever want to start the game from the very beginning, you can go to the settings icon located in the upper left corner. Select Reset Progress, and you will begin the entire game again.
- Shooting: The red dots on the radar means the zombies are getting closer. You can kill nearby zombies by shooting barrels. Once the area is cleared, reload your weapons.
- Racing: Remember to minimize your steering so you could aim your weapon more carefully.
- Lazer Cleaver: Use the Lazer Cleaver effectively by using it in small bursts instead of continuous firing.